An interesting observation: wherever I travel, I’m always stunned by the beauty of nature. Which means that nature isn’t beautiful in a particular country – it is beautiful wherever you go! To live on this planet and witness all these wonderful ever-changing landscapes and horizons, to experience the sincere awe because of the beauty that is not only captured with the eye but also felt by our whole being, is a true wonder.
There’s no continent on the Earth where the beauty of nature isn’t manifested. But there are locations that seem to be a burst of nature’s creativity. Take a look at these incredible places and start planning your vacation right now!
1) USA, Wyoming. Grand Prismatic Spring. One of the wildest dreams of Nature came true in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, the USA. Being the third biggest hot spring on our planet, the Grand Prismatic Spring features waters painted in rainbow colors. One-in-a-kind place.
2) Laos, Luang Prabang. Kung Si Waterfall. This waterfall has water so blue and clear that you will think that you’re in heaven. The Kung Si Waterfall is one of the greatest places to visit in Laos. It’s situated in the city of Luang Prabang.
3) Arizona. Antelope Canyon. We’re back in the US again. Now we’re in the Navajo desert. If you look at the pictures of this surreal place you may think that it has nothing to do with our planet. But it’s actually one of the most wonderful places to see if you’re the citizen of the planet Earth.
4) Bolivia. Salar de Uyuni. It is the largest saltwater lake in the world. However, it looks more like a gigantic, sky-reflecting mirror when the raining season hits. Stupefying view!
5) Chile, Patagonia. Torres del Paine National Park. That’s how you can tackle two challenges at once. Go to the Andes and pay a visit to one of the South America’s most astonishing places.
6) Russia. Northern Lake Baikal. One of the largest freshwater lakes in the world, situated in Siberia. You’ll never forget these views!
7) Turkmenistan. The Door to Hell. It’s one of the most spectacular pools of lava, located in the Karakum Desert. Are you afraid of lava?
8) Northern Ireland. The Dark Hedges. This place probably served as the main reference for some of the most popular fairytales. This tree-lined road located on the coast of Antrim is also known as Kingsroad in the famous Game of Thrones series.
9) Indonesia, Lombok. Mount Rinjani. You have to climb to get there, but it will be rewarded with a beauty that you’ve never seen before. This second highest active volcano in Indonesia will make you a gift of an unforgettable view – the heavenly clouds and the crystal-clear water of the crater lake right on top of the volcano.
10) Huacachina, Peru. A desert oasis of indescribable beauty.
The world is too beautiful to spend your time working and browsing social networks. Explore our planet, and you won’t regret your time and money!